Goodbye Skinny Hello Size Healthy
Are you tired of playing the size game always trying to force your body to become a size it was never created to become?
Are you tired of starving yourself, worried about what to eat before a workout, in a attempt to lose weight?
Are you ready to get off the dieting ride and start healthy eating?
Are you ready to focus your mind on healthy eating and healthy behaviors instead of focusing on the numbers on the scale?
Are you ready to say goodbye to trying to become skinny and say hello to becoming a size healthy?
If you answered yes, this book is for you!
Close your eyes for a moment and imagine a world where women of all shapes and sizes are taught to love themselves and were empowered to take care of their bodies. Now open your eyes to the hundreds of daily beauty and fashion advertisements that subliminally tell women they’re the wrong size. These overpowering messages have been around for years and continue to affect women’s self-esteem.
According to research from the American Psychological Association, 80 percent of women are dissatisfied with their bodies. This statistic is alarming and it’s time for women to take back their self-esteem, say goodbye to forcing their body to become a size it was never created to become, and reach a state of personal satisfaction that’s not associated with numbers on a scale!
In essence, it is time for all women to realize that becoming a “size healthy” is the best size to become! Therefore if you’re ready to make positive changes towards seeing yourself and your body in a more positive manner, this book is just for YOU! There’s no skinny shaming in this women’s fitness movement, just healthy living for all women.
Fitness Olympian, 3-Time National Physique Committee Fitness Champion (NPC), In Weekly’s Best Personal Trainer on The Gulf Coast 2016 and Women’s Health and Fitness Expert Laticia “Action” Jackson will help you to discover these following fitness and healthy living tips.
- How To Love Your Body From The Inside Out
- Why Negative Self-Talk Is Destructive
- How Your Personal Beliefs About Your Body Affect Your Life
- How To Identify Your Body Type and How It Responds To Exercise
- How To Set Realistic Yet Challenging Fitness and Weight Loss Goals
- Fun Yet Challenging Total Body Exercises To Tighten and Tone Your Entire Body
- The Importance of Well-Balanced Nutrition For Healthy Living and Healthy Eating
- How To Shop, Cook and Prepare Healthy Meals For You and Your Family
- Palate-Pleasing Recipes For Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Snacks
- How to Become The Healthiest, Happiest Version of Yourself
It's time to TAKE back your self-esteem, self-confidence and become the healthiest, happiest version of yourself. In “Goodbye Skinny Hello Size Healthy,” Laticia “Action” Jackson shows you how to rebuild the healthiest version of you so that you can begin to recapture a healthier and happier lifestyle.
Epub file format for ebook readers
You will be directed after your purchase to load your Ebook on to your device.